Inland marine insurance covers business property that can be moved or transported.

Some property requires a different type of protection than you get with a standard property policy. If you have a business that owns property located off site, it may not be covered under your business owner’s policy.

Inland Marine Insurance covers most business property such as:

  • Computers
  • Tools and equipment for contractors
  • Tools and equipment used for fine art
  • Photographic equipment
  • Motor truck cargo
  • Transportation form
  • Pet grooming equipment
  • Portable veterinary equipment
  • Vending machines
  • Equipment used by contractors and installers

Don’t put your business at risk. Your equipment is crucial to your business. Call us today so that we can make sure that you’re getting the coverage you need for your important property and tools.